HISTORIC DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON RESIDENCE
This circa 1856 Charleston “High Battery” residence was renovated and restored into three luxurycondominiums. This historically significant home required approval from both the U.S. Department of Interiors and the Charleston Board of Architectural Review. Extensive restoration was performed on both the interior and exterior, including the reestablishment of side porches to be used as kitchen and breakfast areas.
This building exemplifies a successful adaptation and economically viable project, dividing one large residence into three distinctive condominiums.
Builder’s Choice Award
“Best Renovated Home” Southeastern Builders Magazine